Sunday, July 05, 2009

ADHD


Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder

I’m going to clean my desk
and buy groceries for the week, and but a letter appears and
I got to answer it. Then, a bill that I should have paid last month.
Looking for a pen, what about the check book? it
sends me to the other room
I realize that I should put
my cloths away,
meanwhile
I’ll make a turkey sandwich to ease my hunger then I notice
that some of my cloths
have to be washed. As I walk to the
laundry room
I remember that I had planned
to clean my desk today
so I can begin to write my novel
tomorrow.
I have a lot of things , oh my! I forgot to close the refrigerator
to do… but I don’t know
where to begin
I lost my list.
I read
a book about prioritizing and took two
classes about time management.
I feel exhausted and
I have not done, no anything that
I wanted to do for today, for yesterday, for my life
I want to cry
I don’t know why I can’t do the things
that I want to do
How other people do ten things while I do half of one?
Where should I start? This is crazy. Ok! No panic, I’m going to star all over again.
First I need a piece of paper,
or should I begin with
my cloths?

No comments: